Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 28


No workout today, was able to get it all in yesterday.  Here is my plan for tomorrow - I am adjusting a bit since I hit the max on push-ups.  So I am kind of combining Classic Workout #1 and Classic Workout #2


Classic Workout #1 Sets Reps Actual
       
Narrow Pushup 2 20  
Wide Pushup 2 20  
Pullup 3 5-10  
Neutral Pullup 3 5-10  
Chinup 3 5-10  
Hanging Knee Raise 3 15-20  
Incline Pike Pushups 3 15  
Dips 3 10  


As you can see I have four sets of pushups, broken into narrow and wide.  I also broke out the three different types of pullups I am doing on the schedule now so it is easier to see and update. 


See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...