Friday, May 19, 2017

Day 52

Haphazard day today.


Dropped my daughter off at school at 5:30 for her trip to NYC and then went to the gym.  Ran a mile, but the AC at the gym was broken.  I stretched for a bit and then went to do some pullups and my hands were so sweaty I couldn't hold onto the grips.  I got one set in but then just called it a day and headed to the office.


Went back at lunch and was able to do some more stretching.  After that I did my Pike Pushups and leg raises, followed by one round of pullups and pushups.  It was just too hot in there for me today.  I'll try to get something in this weekend in between mulching my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...