Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 29

Wow, I'm beat after today's workout.  I was trying to get all the exercises in at lunch so I supersetted most of them.  I did Pull-up/Narrow Pushup, Hanging Knee Raises/Dips, Neutral Pull-ups/Wide Pushup and then a round of Chin ups.  The only exercise I didn't get in was the incline pike pushups which I will get in tonight when I get home from work.  Here are the results:


Classic Workout #1 / #2 Sets Reps Actual
       
Narrow Pushup 2 20 20,15
Wide Pushup 2 20 15,13
Pull-up 3 5-10 5,5,5
Neutral Pull-up 3 5-10 5,5,5
Chin-up 3 5-10 5,5,4
Hanging Knee Raise 3 15-20 20,20,15
Incline Pike Pushups 3 15  
Dips 3 10 10,10,10


All the pull-up sets went well, wasn't able to get that last set of 5 in on the chin-ups but even still, I'm still progressing forward.


Pushups, I actually felt pretty good on the narrow ones, but was not able to get as many of the wide pushups as I had hoped.


Hanging knee raises made a bit of forward progress as well, and dips remained the same, mainly because I haven't yet looked up the next progression of harder dips to work on.


Feel great after the workout - a bit of soreness, but the good kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...