Friday, May 26, 2017

Day 59

Okay, not much to report today.  I got to the gym and got a mile and a half in on the treadmill, which felt for the most part okay.  No real pain.


But my back was stiff and I was tired.  I started getting into my pushup routine, but just wasn't feeling it today.  So I decided to just mix things up a bit.  I did a few sets of pushups, mixed between uneven, decline, narrow, wide and regular.


Then I went over and did some leg and knee raises, having a little fun and throwing in two sets of windshield wipers as well.  I always  liked those.  They are hard so I only did 3 reps on each side for each set though.


After that I hit a few of the machines and did some chest presses and military presses to round things off.  Still felt like a pretty good workout and I had a bit of fun trying to get a dragon flag in - I didn't get down very far on that one, but figured I'd give it a shot.


Will maybe do some pullups tonight.


I will also try to post pictures some time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...