Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day 77

So by the end of the day yesterday my hamstring was feeling pretty good.  I did a lot of stretching and did a 3 mile run.  I'm not sure what helped it, but I'm trying to be aware of it constantly so I don't injure it further.


That being said, what I did yesterday was obviously okay.


So today I did another really easy 3 miles.  Stretched a lot.  Did some more leg and knee raises, and then did some chin-ups.


I did a ladder of chin-ups this morning, when I hit a set I couldn't finish, I then did one more max reps set.  I made it through 7 full sets, missed the set that I was supposed to do 8 (only got 6), and then did a max set of 5.  by my count that is 39 pull ups. 


1-2-3-4-5-6-7-6-5


After that I did a ladder of bicep curls as well.  10 reps per set, starting with 20 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, and finishing with 50 lbs.  Finished it off with 2 sets of 10 assisted chin-ups with 55 lbs of resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...