Monday, June 5, 2017

Day 69

I was really sore today so my workout was a bit on the haphazard side.


Morning:  Did knee and leg raises and some shoulder work on a machine.  Most of the morning was spent stretching though.


Lunch:  Again, most of the time was spent stretching.  But did do some random push-up sets, some decline, some close pushups, worked in a few sets of archer pushups, and worked on trying to start working towards one arm pushups.  So for those sets I started with a close pushup and continuously moved one hand further out, then repeated with other hand.


After that I did some chest work on a few of the machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...