Thursday, June 1, 2017

Day 64

Was home sick from work today, but managed to get some pushups in.  Didn't go by my normal set workout, instead I did "Death by Pushups" where you put on a stopwatch and do 1 pushup in the first minute, 2 in the second, 3 in third, etc...


I did this three times, once with close pushups, once with regular and once with wide pushups.  Each time I got up to the 12th set, so that means for each type of pushup I did 78 pushups, for a total of 234 pushups.


Tomorrow may be tough - driving the kids to school in the morning and a doctor's appointment so nothing at lunch.  Unless I can get something in at night, tomorrow will be an off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...