Monday, April 17, 2017

Day 20

I should build some strength today because I probably weigh 10 pounds more than I did last week - Easter was yesterday and I ate way too much.  Great day though.


So here is my plan for today and tomorrow:


Starter Workout #3 Sets Reps Actual
       
Pushups 3 10-20 25,20,15
Parallel Bar Dips 3 10  
Incline Australian Pullups 3 5-10  
Flex Hang   30 30,30,30
Leg Raise 3 15-20 10,10,10
Straight Bridge   60  


Happy with what I got in - could probably have gotten more in on the leg raises, but I couldn't remember the rep-ranges I was going for.  I'll up those next time.


As for the pushups, I'll keep going with those for a few more days even though I think I can hit the 3x20 reps.  Flex hang is done, I'll move into pullups next time.


Tomorrow will be the dips, Australian pullups and straight bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 78

Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings.  But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching.  Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...