Okay, life gets in the way of our workouts sometimes. We can all say that it shouldn't, and maybe I'll get something in later today but I missed my lunch workout to bring lunch to my father in law. So I'll chalk this one up to a rest day and get back at it tomorrow.
I'll plan on breaking out my workout between Thursday and Friday this week - probably do the pushups, flex hang and sit ups tomorrow, and the Australian pullup, dips and bridge on Friday.
I have done some reading on the internet and it seems that full squats are not exactly a good exercise to do when you have sciatic problems, so I am dropping those from my program. Instead I'll add in another core exercise. I get a good enough leg workout I think through my running, which is typicalloy about 40 miles per week when I am healthy. Best to err on the side of caution here.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 78
Not much today - missed lunch due to meetings. But this morning I did get in some dips after my stretching. Three sets - 20,18,15 of regul...
-
Okay, so I ate a lot of crap the last couple of days so maybe I would get a better picture if I waited a few days, but here is the compare ...
-
Today was an inadvertent day off. I went to the gym this morning and ran a mile, stretched and then lifted a little weights - just some sho...
-
Okay, not much to report today. I got to the gym and got a mile and a half in on the treadmill, which felt for the most part okay. No real...
No comments:
Post a Comment